Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!


I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!! AGHH!! I HAVE STARTED A YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! 

I know that I've been MIA from this blog for the past year and a half. I've been busy with school and life. I know, I know. These are the same excuses that everyone uses. I apologize. I dropped the ball and then it just got harder and harder to pick it back up. 


But now I'm back! And better than ever because I also have a YouTube channel. It's a place for me to talk about random things, sing covers of my favorite songs, and just document my life. I have started a video series on my channel, #JustDoItJuly! That means I'll be posting a new video to my channel every week day for the month of July! I hope that you all will subscribe and follow me along on my journey! I wouldn't want you to miss any of it! 

Click here to check out the other videos I've posted! 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...