Wednesday, October 9, 2013

First Impressions: Benefit "Primping with the Stars" Beauty Kit

Benefit Primping with the Stars Beauty Kit
This summer I made a bit of splurge. I went ahead and bought the Benefit Primping with the Stars Beauty Kit when I hit the Honolulu Sephora. Beauty confession time: I don't actually own any Benefit products. Shocking, I know! But I'm hoping that this kit will serve as an entry way drug into the wonderful world of Benefit goodies. 

Benefit Primping with the Stars Beauty Kit
Benefit Primping with the Stars Beauty Kit
The kit comes with six products. A mini tube of the Benefit They're Real! Mascara. A mini bottle of Benetint. A Benefit Some Kind of Gorgeous Concealer in Medium. A mini tube of Girl Meets Pearl  Highlighter. A mini tube of Porefessional Beauty Balm. And a mini Stay Don't Stray Primer. 

Benefit Primping with the Stars Beauty Kit
You also get a handy dandy guide on how to use all of the products. I haven't posted any reviews for any of these goodies but keep your eyes open for a few to be published in the upcoming weeks. There are a few gems but there were also a few products that I wasn't impressed with. 

The kit retails exclusively at Sephora for $32. Unfortunately, the kit only comes with a concealer in a medium shade. However, if you're interested in picking up a similar kit Benefit has a whole slew of kits available at Sephora. Personally, I have my eye on The Bronze of Champions Set next. These kits are a fantastic idea! Benefit products are so expensive that I always find it difficult to commit and purchase something that I might not like. These kits give me the best of both worlds. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...