Friday, August 9, 2013

OPI "Princesses Rule!" Swatch + Review

OPI "Princesses Rule!" 
 I thought it fitting that since I talked about the first OPI nail polish yesterday (click here to see it) that I would talk about my second OPI nail polish today. I was young and there was nothing that I loved more than a bit of shimmer. For months, I wore nothing but OPI "Got a Date To-Knight" paired with "Princesses Rule!". It was my favorite nail polish combo and I thought I looked so cool. 

OPI "Princesses Rule!"
"Princesses Rule" is a unique polish. With three coats it is opaque enough to be worn on its own (that's how I'm wearing it in this post) but it also makes an excellent top coat. As I mentioned above, I love wearing it with OPI "Got a Date To-Knight" but I also love wearing it with Essie "Lady Like" (this is the combo I wore to my cousin's wedding last summer), Essie "Sand Tropez" and Julep "Jennifer". It's the perfect thing to add a little drama to an otherwise subtle manicure. I loved this color as a girl and I think that there are a lot of little girls (and their mothers) out there that would love it too. 

6 comments:

  1. Such a girly color, I love it! I don't have anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. id never picked that up, but looking at the swatch im definetely going to buy it now
    its gorgeous!
    xoxo

    new post - nuevo post
    http://randommonchi.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is such a nice colour! I love the name of it as well haha!

    Lots of love, Em x

    emtalks.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3934124/emtalks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw that is such a pretty color!! xx

    http://eleganceandbeautynz.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this colour!

    xxxx
    Tasha

    www.wandincluded.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...