Friday, April 19, 2013

OPI "Strawberry Margarita" Swatch + Review

OPI "Strawberry Margarita"
Looking at this nail polish is like taking a walk down memory lane. OPI "Got A Date To-Knight" was the first nail polish I ever remember buying. OPI "Japanese Rose Garden" was the second. And OPI "Strawberry Margarita" was the third. I have so many great memories of the summers I would wear nothing but those three colors--mostly because those were the only three colors I owned (It was hard for a middle school student to save up nine dollars each for a nail polish). As you can probably tell from the swatches I've posted, my collection has since expanded. There are many brands out there with colors that are similar to this color but I always go back to "Strawberry Margarita". Maybe it's because of all the great memories I've associated with this color, maybe it's because it's my Grandma's favorite nail polish, or maybe it's because it was the first nail polish I ever finished and had to repurchase. But I think it's mostly because I'm a creature of habit and I know that I can always count on this color to look great--winter or summer. It is also a great color for anyone to buy a little girl (or boy) who is justing getting into nail polish. I know that my little sister and I loved it at that age--and as I've grown older it's continued to be one of my most worn polishes.

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...