Friday, November 23, 2012

Julep "Natasha" Swatch + Review

 two coats, natural light

After I fell in love with Julep "Sofia", I knew that I wanted to wear another Julep polish. I have sort of a love-hate relationship with Julep nail polishes. Some of their polishes are beautiful but at the same time some of them are rather lack-luster. Natasha is easily one of my favorites. It is a bright orange-red color. It reminds me of Nicole By OPI "Kourt is Red-y For a Pedi"--although KIRFAP is a very true red. I love both shades but right now I can't get enough of this color.

Here is a close up show. The formulation of this polish is perfection. It is thick--I probably could have gotten away with one coat but I added a second just be safe--and glides on easily. I wish all Julep polishes were this easy to work with. It doesn't dry very quickly so be sure to use a quick-drying top coat!

Do you like to wear orange-red nail polishes? Tell me below! Chat with me on twitter! Check out my second blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...