Friday, October 5, 2012

MAC "Naked Lunch" Eyeshadow Swatch + Review

 Ladies and gentlemen, please let me introduce to you my favorite highlighter of all time. This baby might not have been my first MAC eyeshadow--that honor goes to MAC "Soft Brown"--but it is probably the one that I use the most. It is the perfect champagne-y, nude that I wear on my brow bone and on the inner corner of my eye. I was hoping that CoverGirl "Champagne" eyeshadow would be a much more affordable version of this but oddly enough "Naked Lunch" is the more champagne, golden color while "Champagne" can often look like a frosty white. Side note: please excuse the small water droplets in the picture above. It was starting to rain as I took this picture.

This swatch is a lot heavier than I would wear it on my eyes. It is easy to blend and it is the perfect neutral color. It does have a subtle shimmer to it but it is hardly noticeable on the eye--or even in the pan for that manner. I always have this color in my makeup bag. It is great for traveling and not only can it be used for highlighting but it also makes a great all over the lid color when you are looking for something that is natural and easy. I have nothing bad to say about this product. It is perfection.

What is your favorite MAC eyeshadow? Also, tomorrow is my sister's birthday so please leave a comment below wishing her the best 18th birthday possible!  Chat with me on twitter! Check out my thoughts on movies and books!

9 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...