Friday, April 6, 2012

LUSH Satsumo Santa Bath Bomb Review

I'm back at school. Spring break is over, sadly. But over my break I was able to use a few of the LUSH goodies my sister got me for Christmas. First product on my must use list? Satsumo Santa! He is a bigger sized bath bomb. Much larger than the only other LUSH bath bomb I've used, So White. The scent was pleasant. Nothing incredibly memorable. But nothing offensive either. The smell didn't last long on my skin after getting out which was something that So White did incredibly well and it didn't make the water uber moisturizing. I was a little disappointed. 
   
This best thing about this bath bomb? It was so large that it was fizzing for what felt like forever. I'm sure that a frugal person could have easily split this bomb in half to use it for two baths. I didn't because I was unsure about whether that would work. I'm pretty certain it would. Satsumo Santa turns the bath water a bright, red color. It sort of looks like you're bathing in fruit punch. I liked it. Until my sister came in after I'd bathed but before I'd drained the water and said that it looked like blood. It doesn't. Not really. More like fruit punch. I might repurchase this because, I mean, look at it! It is so cute! But I perfer the fresh scent and long lasting power of So White. Even if it doesn't make my bath a cool color.
   
I am officially addicted to LUSH goodies now. Their Easter Collection is currently on sale and I picked up a few things for myself and my sister. She's a little addicted as well. Keep your eyes peeled for more reivews in the future. Have you tried Satsumo Santa before? If so, please leave your thoughts in the comments below. Also, if you have any LUSH recommendations I'd love to hear about them.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...