Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Today's Inspiration: Karlie Kloss

Today, I'm feeling a bit inspired. Staying up later than I should considering how early I'm going to have to get up in the morning but when did common sense ever stop me from doing something I shouldn't? I'll just post this in the morning. I plan on writing at least one other post before I head to bed to be posted on a date in the future. Sorry, for the longer intro. Let's just get inspired. :)

Still beautiful in black and white.

Fashion's Night Out with two supermodels ready to work the camera. Exciting.

By far one of my favorite issues of Teen Vogue...EVER! Just wish I knew where I put it.

Aww...so cute. Yes. I mean the dog.

A sense of Parisian elegance overwhelms me whenever I look at this. Am I alone?

Girl Powa! :D

Thanks for reading! Check out my second blog and don't forget to follow this one! I'm so grateful for each and everyone of my followers. I love blogging and its so much better when someone actually reads my posts. I can't thank you guys enough. Suggestions are welcome in the comments below!!

Photos courtesy of weheartit.com

5 comments:

  1. She's so gorgeous -- I love the second-to-last photo!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so beautiful and I love the Parisian photo, and I loved that issue of Teen Vogue as well and I lost it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! The Paris picture I love & the one she's holding the dog makes her so girl next door. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Karlie Kloss - she is so gorgeous, and a great model, yet down to earth!! Love the pictures too - especially the Parisian one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post, beautiful models!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...